1. Welcome to Mareel!
Empo Inc. (hereinafter referred to as 'Empo') has created these Terms of Service to stipulate the rights and obligations of you and Empo concerning the use of the services provided on the Mareel website (www.mareel.io).
- "Service" refers to Empo's service and related services that users can use regardless of the implemented terminal (including various wired and wireless devices such as personal computers, smartphones, and tablets).
- “Member” refers to a person who has registered as a member by providing personal information to Empo, and who can continue to use or use the “service” provided by Empo.
- “User” refers to a member who accesses the Mareel website (www.mareel.io) operated by Empo and receives the “service” provided by Empo in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- "ID" refers to the e-mail address determined by the member and approved by Empo for member identification and service use.
- “Password” refers to a combination of letters or numbers set by the member to confirm that the member is a member that matches the “ID” and to protect the confidentiality.
- "Posts" refers to texts, photos, videos, and various files and links in the form of information such as codes, texts, voices, sounds, images, and videos posted on the website operated by Empo when "users" use the service. Says.
- “Credit” refers to an electronic certificate or information about the certificate that can be used to purchase services, etc. within the scope of the services provided by Empo.
- “Dashboard” refers to the website that Empo provides to members for network monitoring and network setting confirmation on the Mareel website.
- “Service start date” refers to the date the user selects to start receiving the service.
- “Usage fee” refers to the amount a user must pay to receive the service.
3. Clarification and revision of terms and conditions
- Empo will post the contents of these terms and conditions on the initial screen of the service so that users can easily understand them. However, the contents of the terms and conditions are made available to the user through the connection screen.
- Empo is the Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc., Act on Regulation of Terms and Conditions, Framework Act on Electronic Documents and Electronic Transactions, Electronic Financial Transactions Act, Electronic Signature Act, Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection, etc., Act on Door-to-Door Sales, etc. , you can amend these terms and conditions within the scope that does not violate relevant laws such as the Consumer Basic Act